Fun prompt from Adam, Diabetic Cyborg
Dear me at 24,
- Life will get even harder, so buckle up and stop whining.
- You are not special enough to get everything you want, even when you work hard AF and expect those results.
- You are just as talented as you think you are, so keep trudging along, and regardless of whether or not you ever get that recognition, all that really matters is what you know to be true.
- Your unrequited love with NYC isn’t personal; it’s necessary.
- Being broke isn’t the end of the world, and you’re managing to survive one of the most expensive cities in the world. You’re doing great sweetie!
- There’s no such thing as the “perfect job.”
- Don’t listen to the naysayers who criticize the bold move to wear your hair in its natural state. It sucks to hear, but they will eventually know better.
- If you want to settle down and have kids, it’s never too early to prioritize, and still retain your independence.
- Your period is annoying AF, but you will miss it when it’s gone.
- Stop searching for what isn’t there, and pay attention to the beauty within reach.
- You can get the help you need now, instead of postponing healing for later or never.