How CBD Can Jumpstart Your New Year and Beyond
Five questions with CBDistillery
2019 was the year of empowered wellness, and that commitment was warranted after spending almost 4 years drowning in the haze of mind-altering substances, that only worsened physical and mental ailments that were uncontrollably erratic.
The national craze over the CBD marketplace has been intensifying, and the growing skepticism is necessitated by the unfortunate takeover of fake products that don’t contain the main ingredient of CBD, despite the stamped labels from unvetted manufacturers.
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration)continues to monitor the rapid expansion of a hyped up movement, that’s challenging the traditional approach of soothing the symptoms that alter our ability to be functionally present.
The recent raid by the FDA resulted in the public shaming of a new list of companies that have been operating illegally by selling CBD products that don’t meet the basic standards that are in place to protect consumers from being expensively scammed.
My almost year-long experiment introduced me to a plethora of options from reputable organizations with most of them sporting the valid track record, that took root way before underground efforts became the viral trend of our time.
There were missteps with Koi CBD, which ended up on the latest list of companies called out by the FDA, but considering the amount of testing that I indulged in, it’s pretty impressive that only one out of the bunch proved to be problematic.
The rest were winners that provided relief to targeted areas of insomnia, anxiety and body aches in regions that suffer most from routine workouts.
It’s worth noting that I was being shipped a free supply of CBD tinctures, gummies, mints, capsules, etc. And that privilege briefly dulled my perspective on how pricey these items can be for everyday consumers, who can’t easily charge $55 for an oil tincture that will probably last about a month depending on dosage.
That’s why I documented the standouts in the massive landscape of worthy contenders based on the cost effective inventory and the outstanding experience of usage, that makes those purchases worthwhile if you’re desiring a healthy range of options.
This is primarily why I have been drawn to CBDistillery, the Colorado-based manufacturer that attaches passionate activism via the mantra of the CBDMOVEMENT, that’s activated to educate newbies and reassure curious explorers about the proven benefits of investing in life-enhancing supplements.
I can personally attest to the positive response after consistent indulgence, and if I can amass such feedback, there’s definitely hope for anyone who wants to give it a try.
And with the arrival of 2020, the adherence to overall wellness is at an all-time high. There’s no better way to hit that reset button than to get the direct communication from industry experts at CBDistillery, who have the answers to the questions I posed.
Hopefully, you will get the comprehensive delivery that at the very least arms you with the incentive to consider taking the plunge for your own good.
Q: How did CBDistillery come into existence, and how does your mission statement direct your company’s objectives towards the unique path that separates from other popular brands?
A: CBDistillery™ was founded in 2016 by a group of Colorado natives with the people’s best interests in mind. Our founders saw that the emerging CBD industry was vastly overpriced and quickly becoming saturated with inferior products. This inspired their strong belief that people have a right to high-quality, fairly priced, U.S. grown, hemp-derived CBD products, so they set out on a mission to be the premier resource for CBD products and education.
This mission inspired the unique approach to transparency and quality that is unparalleled in this space. CBDistillery™’s products undergo rigorous third-party testing, so you know exactly what is in the product you purchase. All products are produced using U.S. grown industrial hemp grown following natural farming practices. With a wide variety of non-addictive and non-intoxicating products at a reasonable price point, there is sure to be a product to suit your needs.
Q: What’s the best approach for cautious newbies, who are interested in exploring the benefits of the CBD marketplace, and why are products from CBDistillery the ideal starters?
A: Check for companies who have been in the game since before the 2018 Farm Bill, when the floodgates opened. The industry’s pioneers have established a high level of standards for extraction and THC-level maintenance, as they were proactive instead of reactive to the marketplace. When CBDistillery™ founders discovered CBD, they knew it was not only something incredibly beneficial, but an untapped market with potential to explode. Armed with this knowledge and the fact that the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill would contribute a surplus of brands trying to enter the retail space, CBDistillery was already prepared by predicting trends early on and being bullish of consumers looking to their local retailers to provide trusted CBD product.
A company’s longevity alone won’t tell you the most significant facts about a given CBD brand, but it’s a great place to start. The process of elimination is key, and a products packaging and promotional emails won’t give you many hints, so web research is invaluable.
To get the most out of your investment in CBD, it’s best to stick to the “traditional” methods: pills and tinctures. Many brands have discovered some eye-catching formats for their product, but they aren’t going to get you much CBD. Today, brands are adding CBD to everything…. toothpicks, shampoo, candles, air diffusers, etc… consumers need to be aware that they basically have very little, if none, bioavailability. There’s no substitute for experimentation, but this can quickly devolve into a frustrating and expensive lifestyle choice. Steer clear of the gimmicks to save time and money.
We encourage anyone to learn all you can about your endocannabinoid system and the potential benefits of CBD supplements before trying CBD. Download The Ultimate User Guide to learn more about CBD extraction and the importance of selecting, non-GMO CBD supplements or visit our purely educational site at CBDistillery.co to learn everything you need to know.
Q: How would you dispel the growing distrust with all-things CBD based on the over-saturation of products and the trendiness assigned?
A: With over 3,000 companies currently occupying the space, consumers need to know what to look for when vetting a CBD company to purchase from. Go with your gut and Look for transparency and clarity. Luckily there are plenty of trust-worthy companies that stand out in the open market and will help weed out the bad actors through educational campaigns and ensuring absolute consumer trust. Reputable companies publish their third-party test results on their websites and packaging. Products and ingredients are third-party tested for potency, residual solvents, heavy metals, and to ensure that delta-9 THC levels do not exceed 0.3%.
Even though there is no current FDA regulation, consumers should check to see if the company is trustworthy with certifications like ISO-9001, which covers quality standards for manufacturing, and U.S. Hemp Authority™ Certification, which provides the high standards, best practices and self-regulation for consumers and law enforcement to ensure that hemp products are safe. If the brand wants to educate you as a consumer, you’ll know it and be able to tell the difference from those immediately pushing you to the checkout. Consumers should also be able to scan a QR code on their product in order to view test results for their exact batch. Checking all of these boxes will ensure their product is a high-quality product that is as pure and potent as the manufacturer claims. At CBDistillery™, we proudly display all of this information on our labeling, packaging, and website and highlight it in our educational materials, making it easily digestible and simple for our customers to make an informed decision.
Q: What would be your top recommendations for potential clients who want to kick off the new year with daily supplements that target stress, insomnia and strained muscles from over-exertion? (*we cannot speak to any medical claims)
A: Here are 3 products we recommend for addressing ailments and starting off the New Year Right!
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture — 1000mg — 30ml — $60
- Our most popular product for a reason. It’s simple, portable, and perfect to start out with a serving or two to get your recommended 30–60mg of CBD each day by placing under your tongue. Great for new users to try and see the benefits of CBD in the most popular form of consumption
- Product Description: Our most popular CBD oil tincture! Whether you’re a new or seasoned CBD consumer, our 1000mg tincture is perfect for everyday use. Our 1000mg tincture gives you 33mg of CBD per serving, perfect to start out with a serving or two to get your recommended 30–60mg of CBD each day. CBD Oil Tinctures are a great way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine! Simple, portable, and easy to use, these 30mL tinctures are perfect to throw in your bag and set out for the day
- New and Improved CBD Nighttime Gummies — 30mg — 25 Count — $55
- Our CBD PM Gummies combine the highest quality hemp-derived CBD with the natural calming properties of melatonin. Perfect to start that new sleep cycle that will set up success in your new year.
- Product Description: Introducing our new & improved CBD gummies! With the 30mg of CBD and 1.5mg of melatonin that you count on and the natural flavors and ingredients that you love, our gummies are now also gluten-free, allergen-free, vegan, and kosher. Each bottle of these delicious and fruity gummies contains a variety of flavors including raspberry-lemon, raspberry and strawberry. Available now in a new 25 count bottle for $55! Our CBD PM Gummies combine the highest quality hemp-derived CBD with the natural calming properties of melatonin. You’ll want to keep these on your nightstand so you’ll never be without the perfect bedtime gummy. Made with 99+% pure CBD Isolate, you can enjoy all of the benefits of CBD with 0% THC.
- CBDol Relief Stick — 500mg — $40
- Whether you have been on your feet shopping, or just worked out after a long day, our new Relief Sticks are a great way to provide relief after committing to a new or existing workout routine for the new year.
- Product Description: Get targeted relief where you need it most! The all new CBDol Relief Stick combines the power of 500mg Broad Spectrum CBD with the cooling sensation of menthol. The no-mess application is convenient and portable for everyday use. Simply apply topically to affected areas for on-the-go recovery.
Q: How would you project the viability of this formative era of CBD, and what vital role will CBDistillery play to educate and empower consumers?
A: CBD is not going away anytime soon. The CBD industry has skyrocketed this past year with the overall market evaluation for 2019 reaching $5 billion, a 7x increase from 2018 according to the Brightfield Research Group. The fact still remains that until FDA regulation and scientific studies to back medical claims, everyone needs to remain educated and diligent in their quest to exploring CBD and its potential benefits.
CBDistillery™ has already begun to play a role in educating and empowering consumers by launching the #CBDMOVEMENT™, to provide the masses with easy access to hemp-derived CBD products, widespread resources to be more knowledgeable on CBD, the latest industry research and unfiltered consumer testimonials.